- Home › How Do I…? › Make an appointment ›
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner(s) (Minor Ailments) appointments
Advanced Nurse Practitioner(s) (Minor Ailments) appointments
Our Advanced Nurse Practitioner(s) are now part of the On Day Duty Team and are able to treat and prescribe for minor ailments. The Triage Team will require clinical information to be able to forward your details and reason for the urgent call on to our On Day Duty Team who will assess and book appointments as appropriate.
As part of the On Day Duty Team, our Advanced Nurse Practitioner(s) may be the most appropriate person to make a home visit if required.
What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, depending on the services enabled at your GP Surgery, you can:
- Book new appointments without having to phone.
- Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
- Change your address details in seconds.