Make an appointment
When you telephone the Practice you will be given the following options to choose from:
Option 1 – Emergency assistance (urgent requests will be given prompt attention by the Telephonist and the GP will be informed. It will be necessary to ask some details regarding the condition of the patient to enable the GP to assess the urgency)
Option 2 – To make an appointment
- Option 3 – For dispensing enquiries from 8.30am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Option 4 – For test results from 1.00pm to 3.00pm. For INR and urgent test results please press 4 at any time
Option 5 – All other enquiries
- Repeat prescriptions (please call direct on 01386 768131 from 9.00am to 10.00am).
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please telephone the Practice on 01386 765600 as soon as possible so that we may offer it to someone else.
What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, depending on the services enabled at your GP Surgery, you can:
- Book new appointments without having to phone.
- Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
- Change your address details in seconds.