Make an appointment
When you telephone the Practice you will be given the following options to choose from:
Option 1 – Emergency assistance (urgent requests will be given prompt attention by the Telephonist and the Doctor will be informed. It will be necessary to ask some details regarding the condition of the patient to enable the Doctor to assess the urgency)
Option 2 – To make an appointment
- Option 3 – For dispensing enquiries between 8.30am-1.00pm and 2.00pm-6.00pm
Option 4 – For test results between 1.00pm-3.00pm. For INR and urgent test results please press 4 at any time
Option 5 – All other enquiries
- Repeat prescriptions (please call direct on 01386 768131 between 9.00am-10.00am)
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please telephone the Practice on 01386 765600 as soon as possible so that we may offer it to someone else.
What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, depending on the services enabled at your GP Surgery, you can:
- Book new appointments without having to phone.
- Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
- Change your address details in seconds.