Your Pharmacist is a highly trained healthcare professional who can provide advice on common health problems and the best medicines to treat them and can prescribe for certain ailments. You no longer need to make an appointment with a GP if your ailment is listed below.
• Coughs, colds and sore throats
• Hay fever and allergies
• Rashes including eczema and athlete’s foot
• Earache, headaches and migraines
• Aches and pains
• Constipation and diarrhoea
• Bites and stings
• Cold sores and mouth ulcers
• Nappy rash, teething and oral thrush
• Sprains and strains
• Cystitis and vaginal thrush
South Worcestershire pharmacies offer a service where some medicines are available free of charge to those patients* who get free NHS prescriptions. There is no need for a prescription from your GP. Please speak to the Pharmacist for more details.
* Patients must be registered with a GP Practice in South Worcestershire.