If your Doctor has advised long-term drug therapy, repeat prescriptions can be ordered by:
- Telephone on 01386 768131 between 8.30-11.30am
- Using the online Repeat Prescriptions Form
- Post enclosing a stamped addressed envelope
- In person leaving the prescription in the box at Dispensary.
Prescription charges from 1 April 2013 are £7.85 per item on prescription unless you are:
- Under 16 years of age
- 16, 17 and 18 years of age and in full time education
- 60 years of age and over
- Have a valid maternity exemption certificate
- Have a valid medical exemption certificate
- Have a valid prescription pre-payment certificate
- Have a valid War Pension exemption certificate
- Named on a current HC2 charges certificate
- Prescribed free-of-charge contraceptives
- Getting Income Support
- Getting income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
- Have a partner who gets Pension Credit guarantee credit.
Please be sure to give full and accurate details of the medication you require, including the name and strength by referring to the tear-off slip on the back of your prescription. Please delete those items that you do not need, to ensure we issue you with your exact requirements.
Please make an appointment in good time if your Doctor asks to review your medication before your next prescription is due. Please note that the Doctors will not normally prescribe a new medication, or medication you have not taken for some time, without seeing you.
Please allow 48 hours (Monday to Friday) for completion of repeat prescriptions. Prescriptions can be sent to the chemist of your choice by prior arrangement. We are able to dispense to patients living more than one mile from the centre of Evesham. We stock most common medication and are able to obtain other medication within 24 hours.
If you are using our online repeat prescription service, please ensure you have given us your full contact details.