Welcome to our Practice website
We hope that you take the time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the Practice and the services we offer.
As of 1 April 2016, you now have the right to request access to your medical record. In order to apply for Patient Access, please come to the Practice to complete an application form and provide us with one photographic and one household bill verification identification. Once your application has been verified you can use the online services to:
• Order a Repeat Prescription • Book an Appointment with your Responsible Doctor • View a summary of your medical record which includes allergies, allergic reactions, consultations and problems • Update your contact details.
Children under the age of 16 will not be able to apply. Please see our leaflet Patient Access for further information on how to register.
Book a Repeat Prescription
- Patient newsletter February 2018
- Important notice regarding appointments from May 2017
- New Clinical Practice Pharmacist
- Medication delivery service
- Report on Primary Care and Acute Liaison Learning Disability Service
- Text reminders
- How to access Out of Hours (NHS 111) services
- Complete our GP Survey
- Patient Participation Group and Sign Up
Public Holiday Closures
The Practice will be closed for the following public holidays:• Friday 30 March 2018
• Monday 2 April 2018
• Monday 7 May 2018
• Monday 28 May 2018
• Monday 27 August 2018
• Tuesday 25 December 2018
• Wednesday 26 December 2018
• Tuesday 1 January 2019